Host Your Own Event
Fairwinds Golf Course specializes in all the details that will make your event successful. Weather you are looking to raise funds for a charity, host a business outing or offer a unique incentive to your employees, Fairwinds' staff of PGA Professionals will make any event memorable. We can accommodate any size group large or small. Just completed is our fabulous event gazebo complete with audio/visual equipment and spectacular views of the surrounding golf course.
Our Services & Packages Include:
- Shotgun Starts
- Bag Drop Service
- Greens Fees and Cart Fees
- Range Balls
- Closest to Hole and Long Drive Contest Proximity Markers
- All tournament set up including golf cart signage, registration lists and tournament scoring by a Fairwinds' Staff Member.
- Buffet Lunch including Ham, Turkey, Choice of two between: Potato Salad, Cole Slaw, Pasta Salad & Baked Beans, Cookies and iced tea or lemonade.
- Round of Golf for four to be used as a prize.
$37.00 Per Player (Tax Exempt)
$39.41 Per Player (Non-Tax Exempt)
A non-refundable $200 deposit is required to book the event. Full payment is due the date of the event.
Tournament Upgrade Options
- Continental breakfast before play starting at $4 per person.
- Upgrade buffet to include of a variety of choices hot or cold.
- Snacks and Beer during the event and lunch.
- 10% Discount on all golf shop merchandise purchases used for prizes.
Please contact Mark Cammarene, PGA General Manager to book your event 772.462.4653.